Bold Metrics Inc. (BMI) has created a suite of AI technologies that allows brands to accurately predict customer body measurements and relate them to garment specifications. Using our cutting-edge machine learning algorithms, retailers and brands are ditching conventional sizing solutions and leveraging our technology to reduce returns and increase conversions.
Ultimately, our goal is to revolutionize the apparel industry by leveraging this data to unlock body-relative apparel design. Historically, apparel sizes have been generated in the absence of customer-driven body data. This has led to a worldwide apparel waste problem caused by a high rate of returns coupled with a bad consumer experience around fit and sizing, often amplified online. Along with garment sizing optimizations, the downstream experience becomes more customer-driven, leading to a significant reduction in returns and happier customers.
We are a venture-backed well-funded company and work with some of the world’s largest brands, retailers and clothing manufacturers in the US, Europe and Asia.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive monthly marketing campaign tactics with internal and external stakeholders
- Help create thought leadership strategy and manage related marketing assets such as written case studies and email campaigns
- Monitor and help expand our digital channels including social media and website
- Build relationships with industry journalists to drive meaningful content for Bold Metrics
- Own the content strategy and calendar
- Partner with sales to drive actionable leads through successful campaigns
- Manage marketing budget
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE:
- Experience with social media marketing. Strong capabilities in using social media
- Experience driving tactics for successful marketing campaigns. LinkedIn advertising experience a plus
- Experience with Adobe products, such as Acrobat, PhotoShop and InDesign is a plus
- 2-4 years of social media marketing/campaign experience is a must, preferably business-business
- B.A. or B.S. degree required
THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE LOOK FOR:
- Passion for our products and technology.
- Commitment to fast learning and developing expertise in your area
- Strong Organizational and project management skills
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Exceptional communicator, both orally and in writing
- Experienced in prioritizing, planning and organizing tasks and activities to ensure timely completion of job responsibilities while handling multiple tasks, changing priorities and non-negotiable deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Ability to work non-standard work hours when necessary
- Flexibility to work from home
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability