Bold Metrics Inc. (BMI) has created a suite of AI technologies that allows brands to accurately predict customer body measurements and relate them to garment specifications. Using our cutting-edge machine learning algorithms, retailers and brands are ditching conventional sizing solutions and leveraging our technology to reduce returns and increase conversions.
Ultimately, our goal is to revolutionize the apparel industry by leveraging this data to unlock body-relative apparel design. Historically, apparel sizes have been generated in the absence of customer-driven body data. This has led to a worldwide apparel waste problem caused by a high rate of returns coupled with a bad consumer experience around fit and sizing, often amplified online. Along with garment sizing optimizations, the downstream experience becomes more customer-driven, leading to a significant reduction in returns and happier customers.
We are a venture-backed well-funded company and work with some of the world’s largest brands, retailers and clothing manufacturers in the US, Europe and Asia.
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position; you will own the full sales cycle from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Gain and possess a comprehensive understanding of Bold Metrics’ technology and solutions, and connect this knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Help develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from Bold Metrics suite of solutions
- Take a consultative approach to solving problems for some of the best brands in the apparel industry
- Work with Marketing to develop new outreach and acquisition strategies
- Constantly collect data to track and improve on all steps in the funnel, identifying bottlenecks and improving funnel metrics
- Share customer insights with Product team
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE:
- At least 5 years of SaaS sales experience, ideally in the ecommerce space
- You have a history of exceeding revenue goals throughout your career
- You have extensive experience selling to to multiple personas at VP and C-Level
- Set up processes and levers that allow you to achieve your goals
- If you have experience working with apparel brands, that is a huge benefit for this role
- B.A. or B.S. degree required
THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE LOOK FOR:
- Passion for our products and technology.
- Commitment to fast learning and developing expertise in your area
- Strong Organizational and project management skills
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Exceptional communicator, both orally and in writing
- Experienced in prioritizing, planning and organizing tasks and activities to ensure timely completion of job responsibilities while handling multiple tasks, changing priorities and non-negotiable deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Ability to work non-standard work hours when necessary
- Flexibility to work from home
If you have the sales and growth chops and are hungry to apply your experience to a fast-paced startup with grand aspirations, then this is the role for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability